Despite the recession in the economy, the fast foods industry has tried to remain resistant to adverse economic effects. These industries have been growing while other businesses are going down the drain. This is a direct implication that this industry is providing better services to various clients at reasonable terms. Here is a summary of the top five fast food best franchise 2009 winners, and that have managed to satisfy their customers’ appetite at reasonable terms.
- Carl’s Jr. – This institute is best known for the production of the best burgers in the fast food industry. The institute has over 3000 branches and is taking in more franchisees to spread all over the country. There could be other bigger and perhaps prestigious fast food joints but they could be very expensive. You only require to be trained by their staff here and you will be on your way to success.
- The Great Steak and Potato Company was also highly ranked. `There are few foods that are more American than Meat and potatoes’ is their popular definition. This company is commanding a great customer base with their specialization on the simple diets and is seeking for potential franchises to take their investment to greater heights.
- Bruegger’s Bakery and Café was ranked a top contender for the best franchise 2009. This institution has been targeting an average earner. The business provides healthy food at quite cheap prices. Their foods are mainly made from natural ingredients. They are tasty and yet cheap.
- The Great Harvest Bread has had its share of the market. This company has been providing the whole wheat bread and gives its franchisees a chance to expand with limited regulation. The company ensures training of franchises.
- Samurai Sam’s Terriyaki Grill was ranked the fifth best franchise 2009. This restaurant has been growing big and is accepting any franchisee that is willing to take the institution a notch higher. With more branches, the institution might be capable of leading in the industry.